PerTronix is the leading producer of electronic distributors for gas, propane and LP powered industrial engines. Many Wisconsin and Continental engines are equipped with our industrial distributors from the factory. Proven performance, reduced maintenance downtime, improved economy, faster starts and extended tune-up intervals.
Our industrial distributors are also direct replacements for many point type Delco, and Prestolite distributors. Integrated Ignitor electronic ignition technology eliminates the need for points and condenser. The light weight yet durable distributor housings have a superior venting system and "O" ring seal to reduce oil leakage around the distributor. Each distributor comes with a non-tracking cap, rotor and dust cover.
- Integrated Ignitor technology.
- Epoxy encapsulated module protects against moisture, dust, dirt and oil.
- No external electronic "black box" required.
- Precision engineered to switch twice the energy of any other electronic ignition system.
- Timing remains constant with an amazing 1/4° accuracy all the way down to zero RPM.
- Temperature range -50 to 300° F with coil rise time of 25 microseconds over the entire temperature range.
- Effective RPM range of 0 to 6000.
- Non-tracking cap and rotor.
- Warranty: 30 months Ignitor module / 90 days mechanical.
We have a complete selection of service parts to fit our industrial distributors. These parts can also be used to service many original equipment distributors found in Wisconsin and Continental engines.
Ignition products home page